To make your orientation go as smoothly as possible, go through this checklist and make sure you’ve done each item.
- Create a PID.
- Complete the registration requirements section of the registration and schedule link in Hokie Spa.
- Log into your Virginia Tech email through Gmail.
- Sign up for an orientation date.
- Visit your college's website before attending orientation. Some colleges have steps you need to complete before orientation with deadlines in early June.
- Complete the Schiffert Health Center Immunization Health Form.
- Have the appropriate testing services send AP/IB/CLEP test scores to: Virginia Tech Office of the University Registrar, 250 Student Services Building, Blacksburg, VA 24061. The school code is 5859.
- Send official transcripts from all colleges previously attended to: Virginia Tech, Office of Undergraduate Admissions, 965 Prices Fork Rd, Blacksburg VA 24061.