To make your orientation go as smoothly as possible, go through this checklist and make sure you’ve done each item.
- Create a PID
- Complete the registration requirements section of the registration and schedule link in Hokie Spa.
- Log into your Virginia Tech email through Gmail
- Sign up for an orientation date
- If your family/guests would like to stay on campus in a residence hall or purchase a dining plan, sign-up with Conference & Guest Services.
- Visit your college's website before attending orientation. Some colleges have steps you need to complete before orientation with deadlines in June.
- Complete the Schiffert Health Center Immunization Health Form.
- Have the appropriate testing services send AP/IB/CLEP test scores to: Virginia Tech Office of the University Registrar, 250 Student Services Building, Blacksburg, VA 24061. The school code is 5859.