Can’t wait to start your Virginia Tech experience? Are you anxious about being in a new place with new people? Whether you are still getting to know Virginia Tech, or if you were born singing Old Hokie, whoever and wherever you are, this special Virginia Tech tradition is the experience for you. Hokie Camp is for all first-year and transfer students. Sign-up now!
Here is what you can expect at Hokie Camp!
2017 Session Dates:
- Session 1: July 7-9, Smith Mountain Lake Edition (Reserved for Summer Academy only)
- Session 2: July 21-23, Blacksburg On-Campus Edition
- Session 3: August 14-16, Smith Mountain Lake Edition
- Session 4: August 18-20, Smith Mountain Lake Edition -- CANCELLED
- Session 5: August 22-24, Smith Mountain Lake Edition
Sign up for Hokie Camp!
Follow the steps below to sign-up for your Hokie Camp session!
- Log in to Hokie SPA with your PID and password. If you have not created yours yet, create your PID before continuing.
- Click the “Hokie Spa” tab at the top of the page.
- From the list, click “Information for New Students.”
- Select “Hokie Camp.”
On the registration page, you will choose which Hokie Camp session you’d like to register for. If you have any trouble or need more information, call New Student Programs at 540-231-3284.