When you come to orientation, you’ll need to bring a few things to make your experience a successful one:
- Photo ID (Driver's license or international passport) – You must have one of these in order to have your Hokie Passport made.
- Your student ID number – This number is required in order for you to register for class and have your Hokie Passport ID card made. This number was included in your offer of admission and begins with “90.”
- Your PID and password – This is needed for class registration.
- Walking shoes – While a shuttle is provided for portions of the day, you will be required to walk to walk to your college’s academic advising session(s).
- Comfortable clothing – Bring comfortable, cool clothes (orientation is casual), as well as a sweater or sweatshirt for air-conditioned meeting rooms.
- Umbrella - Be prepared for summer rain showers!
- Transcripts and scores – Official/unofficial copies of your transcripts, AP scores, and IB scores (if you have them).
- Sorry, no pets – No pets, with exception to service animals, are allowed in Squires Student Center.