The Orientation registration system is currently closed. Please check back later for further information and a link to sign up for your orientation session.
Your specific orientation session is based on your major and can only be obtained by logging on to Hokie SPA and signing up. Follow the steps below to sign-up for your orientation session!
- Log in to Hokie SPA with your PID and password. If you have not created your PID, click here.
- Click the “Hokie Spa” tab at the top of the page.
- From the list, click “Information for New Students.”
- Select “New Student Orientation.”
- Select “Sign up for Orientation.”
On the registration page, you will choose your desired orientation session related to your major. Enter the number of family members/guests and provide information for all dietary/accommodation needs.
Accommodations for Disability
If you require accommodation for any disability, contact New Student Programs at 540-231-3284 ahead of time.