The Orientation registration system is currently closed. Please check back later for further information and a link to sign up for your Orientation session.
Your specific orientation session is based on your major and can only be obtained by logging on to Hokie SPA and signing up. Follow the steps below to sign-up for your orientation session!
Note: Internet Explorer is not recommended for this process. You are encouraged to use an alternative browser.
- Log in to Hokie SPA with your PID and password. If you have not created yours yet, create your PID before continuing.
- Click the “Hokie Spa” tab at the top of the page.
- From the list, click “Information for New Students.”
- Select “New Student Orientation.”
- Select “Sign up for Orientation.”
On the registration page, you will choose your desired orientation session related to your major. Enter the number of family members/guests and provide information for all dietary/accommodation needs.
Remember, guests cannot request more than one night of on-campus lodging for their orientation session. Lodging reservations are for the first night of your assigned orientation session. We bring approximately 1,200 people to campus per day during New Student Orientation; so overlapping guest lodging is not possible. Plan accordingly when making reservations.
Accommodations for Disability
If you require accommodation for any disability, contact New Student Programs at 540-231-3284 ahead of time.