Hokie Camp is a holistic experience that welcomes incoming Virginia Tech students to the storied traditions and unwavering values of the Virginia Tech family. Through purposeful activities and conversations, Hokie Camp builds inclusive community and Hokie spirit.
- We strive to create a strong sense of community by establishing meaningful and authentic relationships.
- Connects to DSA Aspiration for Student Learning: Practice CIVILITY
Diversity and Inclusion
- We are committed to better understanding the spectrum of diverse people who make up our world, and aim to create a more inclusive space where all differences are valued.
- Connects to DSA Aspirations for Student Learning: Commit to unwavering CURIOSITY; Practice CIVILITY; Prepare for a life of COURAGEOUS LEADERSHIP
- We seek to provide opportunities for self-discovery by facilitating meaningful dialogue about identity and strengths.
- Connects to DSA Aspiration for Student Learning: Pursue SELF-UNDERSTANDING & INTEGRITY
- We are devoted to living a life of service to others, inspired by our university motto, Ut Prosim (That I May Serve).
- Connects to DSA Aspiration for Student Learning: Embrace UT PROSIM (That I May Serve)
Follow the steps below to sign-up for your Hokie Camp session!
- Log in to Hokie SPA with your PID and password. If you have not created yours yet, create your PID before continuing.
- Click the “Hokie Spa” tab at the top of the page.
- From the list, click “Information for New Students.”
- Select “Hokie Camp.”
On the registration page, you will choose which Hokie Camp you’d like to register for. If you have any trouble, give our office, New Student Programs, a call at 540-231-3284.
Accommodations for Disability
If you require accommodation for any disability, contact our office, New Student Programs, at 540-231-3284.