New Student Programs creates transitional opportunities to prepare new students for academic and co-curricular experiences at Virginia Tech through cultivating an environment that embraces learning, diversity, inclusion, and welcoming of all new Hokies.
- Connect students to Virginia Tech from acceptance, matriculation through graduation.
- Prepare new students for academic and co-curricular expectations and resources at Virginia Tech.
- Promote and educate on diversity and self-understanding to promote a global perspective.
- Introduce and foster the Aspirations for Student Learning and Principles of Community.
- Provide transformative student leader experiences.